The theft took place on February 25, 2005 when armed robbers dressed as KLM staff hijacked an armoured car in a secure area of Schiphol airport.
The suspects were caught on CCTV.
Have you seen these men in Spain?
Four people were arrested today.
The incident took place last Tuesday night, in a shop in the Sant Nicolau neighbourhood.
The municipal corporation is to “consolidate Calvia as a safe leisure destination”.
Items seized by the National Police.
“This kind of thing does not happen in Puerto Pollensa, it’s very worrying.”
Hotel guests should not leave their belongings unattended in the vicinity of the reception or the entrance
One of these men, Allan Foster, is wanted for murder.
The National Crime Agency is watching Mallorca.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma