The start of the walk.
The Güell-Lluc walk started in 1974 as a thanksgiving to Our Lady of Lluc.
The annual overnight walk from the Plaça Güell in Palma to Lluc will start at 11pm on Saturday, 13 August.
Tolo Güell, who co-founded the walk in 1974, had said that this year's walk would not happen because of the mounting cost of putting it on.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma