The Omicron variant, which is dominating the surge around the world, accounts for almost all new cases reported daily.
EU sources said on Monday there was no immediate plan to ease the restrictions.
The woman tested negative for coronavirus in Frankfurt, but was positive when she arrived at Palma Airport.
Health authorities in Catalonia said they were analysing two suspected cases.
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca