This 10,700-ton vessel is characterized by its elegance, both exterior and interior, and by its size.
Another slow day at Palma's port with ferries docking as no cruise ships are scheduled.
No cruise ships are scheduled in port.
There will be two cruise ships visiting Palma today: Marella Discovery and Costa Smeralda.
A ferry is seen from a cruise ship in Palma.
The ferry "Ciudad de Granada" connects Palma with Minorca during the summer months.
Mein Schiff 2 pool deck.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma