Nadal will be taking a doctor with him to Paris.
Medvedev is returning to play the ATP Mallorca Championships next month.
The Majorcan tennis star still managed to reach the quarter-finals at Melbourne Park without dropping a set before losing to Stefanos Tsitsipas.
Nadal would hope he would be fit to play the tie and get some match practice before the Feb. 8-21 Australian Open.
Keeping a simple life is key to Nadal’s success.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents