A life full of design
This week in Nordic Spotlight: How top Swedish designer Yvonne Börjesson fell in love with Mallorca.
From IT tech to traditional and healthy food business
This week in Nordic Spotlight: Two people who ended up in Mallorca opening a little take-away food place in Algaida.
This week in Nordic Spotlight, Jessika writes about her youngest daughter who has a hearing disability and how cochlear implants have changed her life.
My youngest daughter Laura
My youngest daughter Laura.
No Swiss Fondue for me this December!
This week in Nordic Spotlight: Here we are still one week to go and I think we have everything we need to make this a memorable one.
“My son’s life depends on blood transfusions”
This week in Nordic Spotlight, Jessika talks to Maria from Finland who is “so grateful to the Spanish health system.”
Axelina Theodorsson in Palma
Axelina Theodorsson in Palma.
Swedish singer Axelina and her band during a gig
Swedish singer Axelina and her band during a gig.
Nordic Spotlight: From Iceland to Inca
This week in Nordic Spotlight we meet a woman from Iceland that has made a home and more in Inca.
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released