Don't forget to wear your Santa suit.
Hundreds of police will be on the beat in Palma over Christmas.
Victoria Ramis, from the Monti-sion solidarity foundation, has switched on the lights.
The streets of Palma invite you to enjoy Christmas.
The show was full of light and colour.
Many people enjoyed the show in the Plaza de Cort.
The Christmas lights lit up Palma last night.
Christmas lights switch-on show in Palma.
Light was the star of this event.
A moment during the show in Palma.
A large white double-headed dragon strolls around the Plaça de Joan Carles I.
The big Christmas light switch on in Palma is scheduled for November 23, the eve 'Black Friday'.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals