Spanish police have seized 74 tonnes of stolen olives in the southern province of Seville.
The Guardia Civil has seized 73,350 kilos of olives stolen in the province of Seville and has arrested 12 people and investigated 11 others for their alleged involvement in the theft and sale and purchase of this product.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash