15-year-old Paula Fornes was knocked over and killed while walking home in Sa Rapita.
The court determined that the right to freedom of expression is limited if it conflicts with constitutional interests.
He has asked himself many times since the day in July 2015 why he did what he did.
The ex-president of the Council of Majorca has been sentenced to three years, having been found guilty of passive bribery in accepting bribes
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma