Snow caused chaos on mountain roads, Majorcans went shopping, Brexit was shown to have had minimal impact on Spanish citizenship applications, Exceltur was having a go at holiday rentals again, and Judge Castro was spending his final days before retirement.
Under Council of Majorca plans there could be commercial retail centres of up to 30,000 square metres in Inca.
Intu, which owns or part-owns eighteen shopping centres in the UK, has plans for a theme park and leisure centre in Palma.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca