Many Mallorcans don’t even bother to leave the island for their annual holiday, and plump for a peaceful stay at the family’s summer home by the coast, or a nice local resort somewhere on the island - sometimes venturing for a week or two away on our sister shores of Minorca or Ibiza.
Brighton's beach, located on the south-east coast of England.
"Despite all the doom and gloom there are hotels still open and some are thriving.."
Tourists walking around the centre of Soller.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma