Hotels open during the winter season in Puerto Soller.
In my frequent train journeys around the island, I never experienced this.
The 48-year-old comedian posted a picture of herself pressing a kiss on the smiling man's cheek on her Instagram site last Wednesday. So who is this man?
The road up to Fornalutx.
Tourists walking around Soller.
Jetcost users have chosen it along with Cadaqués in Catalonia, Tarifa in Andalusia, Combarro in Galicia and Moraira in the Valencian Community among the 14 most beautiful on the continent.
“Come and see us today and stay for the great ‘Night of Art’where music and art combine around every corner...”
This week in Soller, the annual rental the bars and restaurants must pay for their terraces was announced.
A poem Robert Graves had dedicated to Esteban.
“There are parts of Mallorca which were built as tourism arrived. Purpose built resorts combining tourism and residential living. To develop a new town is much easier than trying to convert an old one. These are the issues facing Soller this week...”
The front page of the Travel section of the New York Times recently had an article about tourism to ‘small island’ Mallorca.
Getting ready for the Saint Bartholomew fiestas in August.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma