It may be a bit wet and cool today, but Mallorca is set to enjoy an Indian summer or ‘Veranillo de San Miguel’ (St Michael’s summer) as is it called in Spain next week.
Mallorca set for early Autumn Indian summer, highs of 27ºC
Still time to grab some sunshine
Also in Weather
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals