Airlines were losing bags last summer at the highest rate for a decade.
Britons rate continental destinations as providing far better value for money.
Photos: Miguel Angel Cañellas
Making the most of the warm December weather in Mallorca.
Almost three-quarters of 18-24-year-olds plan to travel overseas in next 12 months – more than any other age group.
Enjoying a mid-November swim in Mallorca.
November 1 in the sunshine in Mallorca.
Mallorca at sunrise from Barcelona this morning.
The image of the silhouette of Mallorca can be seen between the sea and the clouds.
Brits desperate for some last minute sun.
Britons taking advantage of the unseasonal warm weather across the Med.
"Calvia remains at the forefront of tourism”.
Temperatures are well above normal in Mallorca.
Balearics on hot weather standing while the UK is on severe weather alert.
A fine end to September forecast.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash