Summer 2024 is already in the planning for many.
A fine end to September forecast.
Jetcost users have chosen it along with Cadaqués in Catalonia, Tarifa in Andalusia, Combarro in Galicia and Moraira in the Valencian Community among the 14 most beautiful on the continent.
Fiestas in Soller, Felanitx, Son Ferrer (among others); Festival of the Lanterns; Deya, Pollensa and Sa Pobla music festivals ...
Bunyola will point to its underwear race for the Sant Mateu Fiestas, Binissalem to its grape battle for the Vermar grape harvest fiestas, but Santa Ponsa’s Rei en Jaume Fiestas arguably represent the climax of the summer season of fiestas.
The twenty-fourth of August is the feast day for Sant Bartomeu, Saint Bartholomew the Apostle.
Mallorca does have a habit of presenting concerts by top acts in the seemingly most unlikely of places.
Alaro, Cala d'Or, Cala Ratjada, Campos, Can Picafort, Porreres fiestas reach their climax; numerous other fiestas plus music festivals.
Tourists walking around Soller.
The Garrova Estrucada party where carob paste and water are used in this event for the fiestas of Santa Candida
The Garrova Estrucada party where carob paste and water are used in this event for the fiestas of Santa Candida.
An amazing sunset taken at Cala Llamp.
Cala Llamp sunset.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma