The authentic Italian lasagna is in danger of extinction in Mallorca and it’s the cooks who are to blame. Lasagnas made a superb debut more than 60 years ago when pizzerias began to open up in the Plaza Gomila area of Palma.
The Restaurant Review
Good lasagna nowadays is so very hard to find
The carbonara at Es Suprem is as near as you’ll get to a true carbonara
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024