The car park that serves the beach at Cala Agulla has been generating controversy for several years. Environmentalists GOB have denounced the 450-vehicle-capacity car park, arguing that it has been operating illegally for four decades.
Cala Agulla car park will have to go
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca