48 hours in Mallorca
From exploring medieval castles to immersing yourself in the coastal beauty, this charming town provides a truly enriching experience.
Cala Agulla, Capdepera.
The car park at Cala Agulla.
Cala Agulla, where one of the drownings occurred.
Safe beaches are part of the message.
Cala Agulla last summer.
There had been complaints about tourists causing a nuisance on Cala Agulla beach.
There were reports of numerous thefts between 23 July and 4 August.
The car park has space for 450 vehicles and is used by beachgoers.
Meanwhile, Micaela Schäfer, a well-known German DJ and nude model, has caused a further fuss in Cala Ratjada.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma