The teacher was in charge of notifying the expulsion of the man's daughter.
The Capdepera lighthouse would have been a starting point.
The accident occurred on Thursday afternoon.
Popularity has led to prices going up.
After two years of Covid, "normality" is returning to Capdepera's beaches.
Excavation work is restarting.
The police are assisted by Civil Protection volunteers when things get busy.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma