Keep your masks handy if coming to the Balearics.
Masks should be worn on flights to and from Spain and the Balearics.
No need to self isolate but take precautions or contact local hotline.
The vulnerable are being advised to wear masks again in enclosed spaces.
Balearics studying a second booster dose.
Masks off outdoors if you want but not indoors.
The wearing of masks indoors could be lifted soon.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma