It happened on numerous occasions.
The officers both played important roles in the investigation of police corruption.
Former mayor José Hila's conversation with a police officer implicated in the police corruption and Cursach cases was recorded.
The arrests came a week after the seizure of journalists' phones and computers.
The prosection are seeking lengthy sentences for Tolo Cursach and others, such as the director of Tito's.
There has been outrage at the seizure of journalist phones, computers and documents.
The group of officers were involved from the start of investigations into Palma police corruption.
It has appeared as if Judge Penalva's impartiality has been compromised.
Bel Busquets became tourism minister, the idea for a tourism museum got the thumbs-down, a European court ruling could prove significant, and the cleaning-up of Magalluf continued.
Judge Manuel Penalva has denounced the "continuous harassment" to which he has been subjected.
The Balearic High Court has dismissed a complaint against Judge Penalva and the prosecutor, Subirán.
The Cursach case went into limbo; there was no "drama" about losing a million tourists; the weather was awful; there was a major robbery in Portals; and a Majorca hotel group revived the Melody Maker.
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit