The new refuge will become part of the network of shelters on the Dry-Stone Route.
Mallorca has activities to enjoy by land, air and sea and with its mild climate and pleasant year-round temperatures you are spoilt for choice to discover this beautiful island.
The Council has plans for another refuge, one on the Galatzó finca.
Wooden barriers are being installed along a stretch between Son Amer (Lluc) and the Pont Romà (Roman Bridge in Pollensa).
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca