What is absolutely ridiculous is that on a 12 hour flight travelling to Spain you only need to wear a mask for the last hour because you are overflying Spanish territory..."
Goodbye to face masks.
Masks are still mandatory in enclosed spaces and on public transport.
The schedule is for masks to no longer be mandatory outdoors from Thursday next week.
Wearing a mask outdoors.
Spain is not about to throw caution to the wind and masks coud remain for a while.
"But there didn’t seem to be much evidence of mask-wearing. In fact, there wasn’t any"
Plenty of people are still wearing their masks around Palma, me too.
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)