The travel industry is on high alert for disruption this summer.
“Airports need to be well staffed, it is vital air traffic services provide enough capacity and airlines stick to their schedules.”
Seen drinking from vodka bottles.
One million Britons will take off on holiday this weekend, Mallorca is a top destination.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday