German airport security personnel are due to strike.
Easter school holidays in the majority of Germany's regions are from April 11.
At the meeting at the end of last week, the unions said that there were "favourable prospects" of averting strike action.
The government is willing to consider the unions' calls for an increase to the workforce and an increase in pay.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Britons heading to the Balearics may not have to pay for visa until 2024