New series goes to air from Mallorca on Monday.
Air fares have been increasing over the past week.
Mallorca among the destinations; holidays "a priority" for UK consumers.
"The hope is for Spanish air traffic to reach 2019 levels of passenger numbers by the second half of 2022...."
Green residence certificate or TIE card needed to travel to Spain.
Fares, it is said, have risen by as much as 70%.
The increased number of flights is driving the demand for fuel.
Flight disruption across the Balearics.
The case for alcohol moderation has now been raised in Brussels.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems