January foreign tourism in the Balearics increased by 12%.
Among high temperatures for Majorca in January was the 25C in Puerto Pollensa on 8 January.
Cloudy conditions are also lifting, and the forecast for Tuesday in the Balearics is for virtually cloudless skies.
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements