People shield from rain under their umbrellas as they walk on the beach.
Tourists are seen in front of Palma Cathedral during Easter week.
People at Santa Ponsa beach.
Tourists on the beach of Son Matias in Palmanova.
Spring day in Mallorca.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents