Out & About
As a Mediterranean culture, which through history has thrived on the habitual custom of outside living and ritual celebration, I suppose it should be expected that a certain mentality will believe that Covid19 will be beaten by holding some form of annual fiesta!
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming