Etiqueta 'Malgrats Isles'
Mourad Lamrabatte drowned after jumping into the sea from a height of some 22 metres.
The Dutch tourist jumped from a height of 22 metres from a Malgrats Isles' rockface.
Maritime Safety and others went to the scene.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma