A passenger was charged to bring an ensaimada on board.
Mallorca's famous ensaimada.
"The best thing to have with it is a fried egg, but it’s forbidden to use cutlery in our house, we take a piece of bread in each hand and ‘attack’ the egg with no mercy...”
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma