She is looking forward to taking bookings for weddings again.
The next Death Cafe is in Algaida on February 28 from 11am to 1pm.
Glynis German at Palma Cemetery.
Alaro town hall says that it should not have to relieve "bottlenecks" elsewhere.
Nathan and long-time girlfriend, Kaylee are getting married this weekend on Mallorca.
"Wedding at private villa on the island...."
Over the last decade the wedding industry on the island has blossomed and bloomed into a serious contributor to the local economy.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma