The Sa Pobla fair used to just be the autumn fair. It still is the autumn fair, just that it now has a rice them.
The fair is officially 'fira de l'arròs pobler'.
From October 30 to November 2, various events are happening across Mallorca.
From October 13 to 15, Cala Ratjada will be flooded with a wide range of seafood dishes based on the llampuga.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma