Tardeo is a new concept of leisure time
Tardeo is a new concept of leisure time, where you meet up with your friends in the period after lunchtime and before dusk.
"Tardeo" is coming to Puerto Soller!
Pancaritat is taking place on Sunday in Soller and the 14 days of orange menus begins next week.
Easter is a great time to visit us here in the Soller Valley
“What will the visitors of this year find in Soller and the Port that is different to last year?”
"Soller people are restless, quizzical and in some cases plain angry"
The community is divided...
Humans of Mallorca and the ‘dark side’
Scams, criminality and opportunism exist in Mallorca just like anywhere else in the world.
The days of hibernation are over
This week in Soller Valley we look upon the last two unusual years we have all been through and what happens now.
Spotlight on Soller
Time to move on in our reality
The tourism door is banging on its hinges and new arrivals are bright and in your face. This should all make for a very interesting few months.
General view of Soller
The desire for a large supermarket in Soller has gone on for years...
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount