Rail travel attracted just over eight million passengers in 2023.
A new contract for managing the station will come into effect in 2021.
Protestors stage a second demonstration at the Intermodal station in Palma.
Commuters protest over infrequency of trains at Palma's intermodal station. See the video here.
Commuters protest over lack of trains at Palma Intermodal station.
Underage prostitution at the station is of great concern.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma