Today's announcement will not be well received by many who live in the area but for the business community it is a major victory.
The federation of residents associations says: "A poster won't fix anything."
There is also no DJ at La Casa de Cookie.
The federation of residents associations says that coexistence between nightlife and residents has become unsustainable.
"Regulations don't protect residents at all."
In mid-August, it is claimed that only one unit of the green patrol was available for the whole of the city.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma