The federation of residents associations says: "A poster won't fix anything."
La Llonja has always been a trouble spot.
Posters calling for some peace at night in Santa Catalina.
Council to stop sponsoring events which promote alcohol.
Police patrols are going to be stepped on Palma's sea front.
Residents fear Santa Catalina is getting out of control on weekends.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma