"Better in Winter" has been the slogan used by the Balearic Tourism Agency at travel and tourism fairs
During next year, the foundation will put out for tender two contracts, both to the value of 100,000 euros, for promoting Majorca in national and international publications.
The budget for tourism promotion was reduced, the level of human pressure was revealed, hotels were in congratulatory mood and an ice-cream kiosk closed.
The Balearic Tourism Agency is the only government "company" that will see its budget cut next year: it will go down by 2% to 19.5 million euros.
Biel Barceló said that the regional government intends investing between 400,000 and 600,000 euros on promoting cultural tourism.
The campaign has to be seen in the wider context of the work of the government's Social Council for the Catalan Language.
Palma 365 has made a presentation to more than thirty UK media outlets about what the city has to offer.
The World Travel Market opens in London on Monday and the Balearic Islands are going to be pushing sport and gastronomic tourism.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Keir Starmer enjoys a break in Mallorca
- Ibiza and Formentera on red alert, as Mallorca temperatures near 43
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca