Resorts were apparently taking a pounding because of the pound, the tourist tax was being hailed as a success, Britons were wanting to be Spaniards as well, and the lavatories of Palma entered the cruise-ship arguments.
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property