Every year on October 1st, people around the world come together to celebrate World Vegetarian Day. This day serves as a reminder of the numerous benefits of adopting a vegetarian lifestyle and encourages individuals to explore the world of plant-based eating.
World Vegetarian Day: Where to eat in Mallorca
Sunday, October 1: Celebrating a plant-powered lifestyle
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers