16 per cent of Britons can’t do without ketchup or sliced bread when going abroad.
Many establishments also offer the possibility of Take Away so that you can take the menu home with you.
"For almost ten years I dined at lunchtime on steak & ale pie, chips and peas"
Some foodies insist that good food does not have to cost a fortune
Chicken satay with sesame-cucumber salad
Chef Marc Fosh.
Claudia with her platter of cocido.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma