This is the place for rock pools, fishing and children just messing about. A touch of the ‘Swallows and Amazons lives in Alcanada
The Poblat Gesa used to house workers and their families from the old Alcudia power station.
Northern News Spotlight
The land has been put up for sale at a price of 3.1 million euros.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!