A brief pause to gather breath before the Sant Antoni fiestas, so a fairly quiet week. Although Sant Antoni Eve is next week (Monday, 16 January), some of the schedules are listed here. Update Monday: weekend Sant Antoni events in Binissalem, Pollensa, Santanyi, Son Servera. Added Tuesday: Sant Antoni in Andratx this weekend. Update Wednesday: first events for Palma's Sant Sebastià are on Friday.
The third of Inca's fairs takes place this weekend. Art in the streets as well as an art market which combines design and craft. Also gastronomy and a good deal of music and dance. Marratxi's autumn fair is on Sunday, and Puigpunyent has a craft beer show on the same day. At Palma Arena there is the annual weddings fair, Nupcial, from Friday to Sunday. The Evolution! Mallorca International Film Festival starts on Thursday. And it's Bonfire Night on Saturday.
Fairs and Fiestas
Your comprehensive listing (as comprehensive as possible) of what's going on for the greatest fiesta night of the Majorcan calendar: Sant Antoni Eve.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Britons heading to the Balearics may not have to pay for visa until 2024