The two were seen by a lifeguard in Costa de la Calma.
The collapsed wall in Costa de la Calma.
"Could have been a real disaster."
The Guardia Civil doubt that Mr O'Neill was the wrong man.
The Guardia's criminal police suspect that the victim may have been mistaken for someone else.
Guardia Civil investigators maintain that the death occurred following a heated row over money.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash