The two were seen by a lifeguard in Costa de la Calma.
The collapsed wall in Costa de la Calma.
"Could have been a real disaster."
The Guardia's criminal police suspect that the victim may have been mistaken for someone else.
The Guardia Civil doubt that Mr O'Neill was the wrong man.
Guardia Civil investigators maintain that the death occurred following a heated row over money.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma