In Galicia, accommodation for doctors who reinforce the health service in summer is to be free.
Service sector is driving the employment recovery.
Average hotel occupancy in September was 70%.
A Ryanair flight from Manchester arrives at Faro Airport on the first day that Britons are allowed to enter Portugal without needing to quarantine, as coronavirus disease (COVID-19) restrictions continue to ease, in Faro, Portugal.
Cala Comtessa beach on Mallorca.
Tourists in May 2019 getting ready to start the summer season in Puerto Alcudia.
Concern rising due to new lockdowns and slow vaccine rollout.
EU countries will be under pressure to agree a common position swiftly for their 450 million people.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes