The first day of action would have been December 22.
Bonuses suspended during the pandemic will now be paid.
The strikes will start on December 22; Palma, Mahon and Ibiza airports will all be affected.
More than 80% of tourists coming to Spain arrive by plane.
A packet of government measures for the air transport sector.
Travel agencies association says that "urgent measures must be taken".
One strike involves air traffic control, the other easyJet.
Demand for more police for passport controls at the busiest airports.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma