It appears that these days cash money is of no use to anyone. Everything is expected to be paid for by flashing a bank card or App.
Frank Leavers views on how the new generations speak unintelligible English.
the dreadful generation
Frankly, I don’t have the space in this column to list all the Americanisms that I rail against, but I have noticed one that is infecting everyday language...
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Prison for three people involved in the smuggling of 24 kilos of drugs into Mallorca