There was a national campaign last month against driver distractions.
Pictures were being taken and posted on Instagram accounts.
I have owned a mobile phone since they were the size of a house-brick in the early 1980’s.
It appears that these days cash money is of no use to anyone. Everything is expected to be paid for by flashing a bank card or App.
Your smartphone will start vibrating.
I don’t know if the same debate about obesity is raging in Spain as it is in Britain at the moment, but here it has got very political.
Come on, I can’t be alone in this pathetic inability to engage in this sort of stuff can I - surely?
A reminder to keep a note of a phone's identity number.
Changing habits is not always easy when there are many people who are reluctant to use non-traditional payment systems.
Addictive behaviour, previously impossible, is now being displayed because of new technologies and smartphones in particular.
Women mobile phone users are the most active.
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Petition launched for a referendum on the UK rejoining the European Union