Etiqueta 'Financial aid'
Spain approves 11 bln-euro aid package for pandemic-hit companies
The Spanish cabinet approved on Friday an 11 billion euro relief package for small- and medium-sized companies.
Only 35% of Palma small businesses received town hall aid
The 1.7 million euro aid package was insufficient to meet demand.
A bar terrace in Mérida, Extremadura on February 12, 2021
A bar terrace in Mérida, Extremadura on Friday.
Great differences in aid depending on the region of Spain
Aid ranges between 500 euros and 25,000 euros.
President Francina Armengol of the Balearics
President Armengol at an event in Santanyi on Tuesday.
Government promising aid to hospitality sector
A meeting on Friday is due to specify financial measures for sectors affected by the latest measures.
Calvia food aid soars
The number of grants approved increased by 1,226% and by 982% with respect to the economic amount.
Sant Llorenç floods
Sant Llorenç aid for household needs tops one million euros
Aid is going to more than 300 homes in Sant Llorenç and the area.
Pollensa seeking flood damage aid
On Saturday, Pollensa's mayor discussed the damage with the director-general for emergencies.
- Balearic Easter holiday plans could go up in smoke thanks to the French
- Thursday's weather in Mallorca
- Taxi drivers warning of "monumental traffic jams" in Palma this summer
- Ex-Pollensa mayor still under investigation for removal of beach terrace
- Proposal for automated noise control for Mallorca holiday rentals